Dave in Australia

I've now left Malaysia... I had an absolutely awesome time... words can't describe... I loved it soo much! In australia with my good friend Jonny now, visiting him in the University of Western Australia for a couple of weeks before heading home...

Tuesday, September 12

back at home...



After a 27 hour door to door trip (and 40 hours without sleep) I am back at home... the flight was ok, I slept a little bit here and there... I'm too tired to do a proper post now, just sticking some photos I took in Perth on saturday night... but in the next couple of days i'll get on here and review and sum up the summer...



thank you anyone who has been reading for your interest and thank you especially to those of you who have been praying for me this summer...



i'd also like to thank all of my friends in malaysia, i now have my photo album again so i have your email addresses so i'll try to get in touch with you soon, love you all... thank you...

3 Comments:

At 1:28 pm, Blogger seowqj said...

Dave,

Nice thing that you get your album back. I thought that it would stay in the airport forever :D.

 
At 11:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more updates?

 
At 1:16 pm, Blogger andyfriend said...

Jacqueline Vs Mallika Sherawat : Mahesh Bhatt himself has chosen to speak on the comparisons between Jacqueline and Mallika that are being hotly debated in the industry circles these days.

Hollywood Couples : All free from filming and concerts while Fergie and Josh spend together.

Hottest Singles : We all are always curious about what’s going on in the lives of all the Bollywood stars out there.

Pakistani Actress : Latest buzz has it that Veena is back in Bollywood & Vedita talks about the casting couch.

Kareena Gets Possessive : The latest buzz suggests that Saif, Kareena and Deepika have been bonding a lot lately.

Steal Sonam Kapoor Style : Sonam Kapoor is the numero uno style icon in the country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home