Dave in Australia

I've now left Malaysia... I had an absolutely awesome time... words can't describe... I loved it soo much! In australia with my good friend Jonny now, visiting him in the University of Western Australia for a couple of weeks before heading home...

Wednesday, August 30

hello from australia...



Only seven people I think requested that I keep blogging here, but I thought i'd do it anyway (although not that often as jonny pays for internet as it is used) as I've become accustomed to it...



Having a great time, very different to Malaysia, very Western... we've been eating a lot, but thankfully doing a fair bit of sport (swimming and tennis)....



We went to a big park in the city today called king's park, which was very nice... it was myself, jonny, and jenny (another leicester friend doing the same thing as jonny)...



We're going away for 5 days to Margaret River which is to the south for a long weekend of lazing on the beach, surfing, wine tasting and bush adventures...



Photos below are of the chapel in the college here, first one is a big of an exposure experiment by myself, and underneath that is how it actually looks...



normal view...

4 Comments:

At 11:17 pm, Blogger Kat said...

Dave, Aus looks awesome, bet you're having lots of craic with Jonny and Jenni, give yerselves a big huggle from me, miss you all.

Gutted that your world map doesnt show my visits in deepest darkest Cameroon...sort it out! :)

Much love

 
At 2:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog and pics - looks fantastic. Enjoy Margaret River and taste some wine for me,

love Mum
xxx

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger seowqj said...

This is my 1st comment for your blog :D.

There's a lot of people viewing your blog. Keep it growing.

Nice picture you have there eh?
Is that jonny in the 5th pic? The thingy that he is riding looks like an elephant with a bushy hair.

 
At 11:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello...

just tried to blog here in margaret river... but the "browser doesn't allow cookies" so it wouldn't let me (i wasn't eating any cookies at the time ?!) so i'll have to wait until i'm back in perth tomorrow... thanks for all comments etc. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home