Dave in Australia

I've now left Malaysia... I had an absolutely awesome time... words can't describe... I loved it soo much! In australia with my good friend Jonny now, visiting him in the University of Western Australia for a couple of weeks before heading home...

Sunday, August 27

time to go...



I've just finished packing and I leave for the airport in about an hour... had a really amazing time here... I went to the mosque in Shah Alam this morning, which is the biggest mosque in malaysia... it was very peaceful (probably because I was one of a small handful of people in the massive building...)



I've had three people tell me that they wish me to keep blogging for the next two weeks in australia, however i'm not entirely convinced that this is a high enough number... leave a comment if you want me to... if i get up to 10 i'll definately do it :-)



Just enough time to say that i love Malaysia and will hopefully come back some time... (I tried to work out last night if i can save enough in the next year (without having to get a job!!) to come back next summer... but sadly I don't think i can... maybe i'll have to seek paid employment...

6 Comments:

At 10:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're leaving Malaysia, it seems to have gone really quickly. Sounds like God has really used you and blessed you!More blogs please...enjoy Oz!

 
At 11:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, please don't blog, it would really spoil my day.

 
At 3:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just keep blogging...

 
At 10:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep blogging please...

 
At 1:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it's Rebecca's room that's full of boxes - yours is empty and ready to rent - so keep blogging!

 
At 6:49 pm, Blogger Dave said...

Come home! :) We need more freedom liberators for a muhibbah malaysian society hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home