Dave in Australia

I've now left Malaysia... I had an absolutely awesome time... words can't describe... I loved it soo much! In australia with my good friend Jonny now, visiting him in the University of Western Australia for a couple of weeks before heading home...

Monday, July 17

safely arrived...

I've been here for about 3 hours :-) its a little toasty... that is... its very hot, and very humid... I had a fairly uneventful flight, although i didn't manage to sleep until about 10 minutes before we came into land... met a friendly newlywed Christian couple who are here for their honeymoon (congratulations to them if they should read this!!) I'm living in a student house with 7 malaysian guys and an american for the next six weeks... Met the lady who we're going to be working with, whose name escapes me at the moment... Sorry but I'm going to keep this brief as we're just off out to get some food...

If you're praying for me, give thanks for a safe journey and my friendly new housemates, and please ask God to help me get a good night's rest as we start working tomorrow (when i say working... i think we're going to the university to meet some students... nothing too difficult) and please pray for myself and todd that we adapt quickly to the culture here...

By the way the picture here is the view up the road from our balcony

3 Comments:

At 8:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the picture? Hope the meal was good. Sleep well,

Mum

 
At 12:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're safe and sound. Just out of interest, whats the time difference from here to there?

 
At 6:13 am, Blogger Bee said...

Awesome! Glad to hear you're there alright. Hey. You won't eat any weird creatures while you're there will you? Hmm... weasel? Sweet dreams :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home